Affidavit Example and Things to Know Inside It
Many people want to know the detail of the affidavit. Well, do you know what is affidavit? The form of affidavit is a document that is used by an affiant as the factual statement. The public authorities inside this document could be senator, law officers, notaries public and others. Here, we will talk about affidavit example.
Something that you need to know, an affidavit is a legal and formal document. It could be used in some different fields with the different purposes. Fields that use this document to fulfill the needs are:
- Debt cases
- Disputed of property
- Divorce proceedings
- And others
In this occasion, we will talk to you about the details of affidavit, so you may learn more about it. For those who are curious with this kind of document, please take a sit and read some following writings below.
What is an Affiant?
Inside the affidavit, you need to know that there is an affiant. Well, before talking more about the detail of an affidavit, we will show you what affiant is. The affiant is the person who takes oath that whatever is mentioned inside the affidavit form is true.
Depending on the agent that makes the draft of the affidavit document, the affidavit form is written using the first or the third person. It is the rule that you need to know before making this kind of document.
Components of an Affidavit Form
Inside the details of affidavit, there are some components inside the form that you need to know. Some components inside the affidavit that you need to know are:
- The name and the address of the affiant
- The facts of affidavit
- The area of commencement that will identify the affiant
- The author and the signature of witness
- Certifying the date and that the affiant made the oath
- An attestation clause at the end
- A statement of truth that states everything is true, under find, penalty of perjury and imprisonment
- Each making a separate claim, the individual subsections, numbered as mandated by law
Well, seeing the points as above, you may know that there are some components of this document. The kinds of the components, of course will arrange the document into a perfect shape.
When is an Affidavit Needed?
Another thing about an affidavit that you need to know is the time of using it. Yes, there are some rules that you need to know in order to answer when the affidavit should be applied. Here, the affidavit may be used in order to confirm some types of information such as:
- Attesting that the party delivered the document to the recipient as it is intended
- Verifying residency or confirming the address of residential
- Swearing to the identify in case of personal information is ever compromised
- Notifying a third party about death
- Confirming the use of the formal statement in order to be evidence inside the court
Well, that is all about the affidavit that you need to know. You may do some researches in order to find the affidavit example as the leader to make it.
- Sample Pro Forma Income Statement
- Authorized Agreement Sample Template
- Sample Financial Statement Analysis Example
- Notary Invoice Templates Sample
- Sample Real Estate Purchase Agreement Template
- Income Statement Template Sample
- Barter Agreement Templates Sample
- Party Itinerary Template Sample
- Sample Resolution Agreement Template
- Sample Last Will and Testament Form
- Sample Letter of Transmittal
- Sample IT Budget
- Bank Statement Templates
- Sample Funeral Thank You Note
- Printable Medical Release Form
- Sample Vehicle Maintenance Log PDF
- Commission Agreement and What to Know Inside It
- Settlement and Release Agreement Sample Template
- Inter-Creditor Agreement Sample Templates
- Basic Confidentiality Agreement Template Sample
- Printable Wedding Payment Schedule Template
- Real Estate Sales Agreement Template Sample
- Business Agreement Between Two Parties
- Employment Verification Letter Sample