Full stack web developer resume sample will be scrubbed from the hard driver forever. The job will be great because you have to have a great skills and abilities in the web developer. Enthusiastic, resourceful with the academic background in Networking, IT, and Website are needed.
This resume should provide the ability to establish the priorities and also meet the challenges head-on. Moreover, strong project management skills are also needed for this web developer. Therefore, if you are interested in this job, it is interesting for to see the sample below.
543 Abbott Prairie, Philadelphia, Phone: +1 (555) 123 345 3456
EXPERIENCE Senior Full Stack web Developer, Phoenix
08/ 2016 – present
- Designed and developed full-stack applications across the several platforms using the modern industry-adopted languages and outlines
- Collaborated and co-developing with application UI/ UX Designer
- Individual authorization, quality and continuous improvement-built into the team’s culture
- Participated in all stages of the SDK building process from concept to the end distribution and support for third-party developers.
- Actively generated the process enhancements and champion workflow improvement.
- Took direction from the major project director who manages the project details.
Graphic designer and Web Developer Freelance, Los Angles
09/ 2013 – 11/ 2015
- Built the users interface, data imaginings and designed global users involvement for varies small and medium size business
- Updated client’s computer graphic including brochure, business, cards, flash animation, and so forth without any difficulties
- Researched present and emerging the art and graphic designed technologies
- Translated conversation into leading on-demand app project and layout.
- Developed the design deliverable that will elevate, differentiate, and function on-brand and strategy
02/ 2011 – 05/ 2015
- Initiated and received and support for an IT/ Computer Science lecturer and programmer’s Club with and support from a lecturer from the Department of Computer Science
- Created lecturer related plan for the learner to work on outside of the class.
- Installed software, adapted and also restored the hardware and resolves mechanical issues
- Proposed and fitted visual studio, NetBeans, Notepad++ on all 78 computers in the lab after entire hard drive and also windows advancement
- Worked closely with the IT manager including informing them with any immediate students’ need and want to participate weekly meeting in training purpose
- Created an online training documents to be used by the student
- Resolved student’s issues with formatting research papers, students’ internet portal in a clear, courteous, and straightforward manner
- Used many sources including books and videos to improve the training method
- Many of students that attend in the tutoring session got A or B in their Class
Education Harvard University
Bachelor of Art and graphic design
- Able to operate computer proficient and quick learner
- Standing interpersonal skills
- Technical support and superb eye for detail
- Proficient in Adobe CS5
- Business process improvement
- Able to work personal or work with team in the corporation
- Able to use the multi-languages both in written and spoken skills abilities