Free Download Hourly Invoice Templates
Unlike salaried employees, who are paid a fixed salary regardless of how many hours they work during the work week, hourly employees are paid an hourly wage for each work hour. The workers are paid at least the minimum wage every hour of compulsory work. The minimum wage rate varies from country to country, even from one city to another. Employers who employ hourly paid employees are required to pay a minimum or higher wage. Hourly paid jobs are often found in service and manufacturing jobs. Even so, hourly workers are common in various fields.
If you are paid hourly for your job, you may need to make an invoice to charge your boss. Here are a few hourly invoice templates that you can download for free.
- Hourly Invoice Template
- Sample Hourly Invoice Template
- Self-Employment Hourly Invoice Template
- Consultant Hourly Invoice Template
Even if you are not a graphic designer or content writer, you can still make interesting hourly invoices. The following are the steps.
- Create a new file in the word processing application that you are most familiar with
Most people are familiar with Microsoft Word for creating documents. However, if you prefer and master other word processing programs, of course you can make an invoice with the application. You may also be faced with the fact that Microsoft Word is a paid application. Take it easy, there are many other word processing programs that are free and user friendly. Some of them are OpenOffice Writer WPS Office, Writer, LIbreOffice, AbiWord (more effectively run on the Linux operating system), GoogleDocs (requires an account and internet connection), Dropbox Paper (requires an account and internet connection).
- Write important information about the identity of both parties
After creating a new document in your favorite application, save it with the name “” Invoice (date, month, year) “. Then, write down information such as your name, address, contact, and your email and your company.
- Don’t forget to write the invoice number
Invoice numbers are very useful for documentation purposes. If needed later on, invoices can be easily recalled.
- Enter the data in the table
After entering the information above, make a table that will be filled with data about the invoice. If you provide a service (for example consultations or repairs), write a description of the service and the tariff. However, if you sell a product (for example a painting), specify the amount. The total tariff must include the stated other costs (for example taxes, packing fees, and shipping costs).
- Write down the terms and conditions
Payment due date, payment method, and terms & conditions clearly. Clarity of information will make it easier for your client or boss to pay you.
- Notes and signatures
The signature confirms that the document that you created is official. Then, free space for notes can be used if there are sudden additions.
All templates are provided in various file formats such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, MS Excel, MS Word (Doc. and Docx.), Apple Numbers, Apple Pages, and PDF. Each template is particularly designed to meet the needs of the sample hourly invoice template. If you want to download the template, simply click the download button on each template. Download hourly invoice template here.
- Sample Hourly Invoice Templates
- Sample Writer Invoice Templates
- Sample Timesheet Invoice Templates
- Sample Service Invoice Template
- Freelancer Invoice Templates Sample
- Invoice Template Printable
- Printable Word Invoice Templates
- Daycare Invoice Templates Printable
- Towing Invoice Templates Printable
- Commercial Invoice Template Printable
- Printable Basic Invoice Template
- Printable Invoice Templates
- Simple Invoice Templates Printable
- Sample Commercial Invoice Templates
- Tax Invoice Template Sample
- Printable Payroll Schedule Template
- Sample Chef Invoice Templates
- Sample Mechanic Invoice Templates
- Printable Generic Invoice Templates
- Printable Proforma Invoice Templates
- Electrical Invoice Template Sample
- HVAC Invoice Templates Sample
- Consultant Invoice Templates Printable
- Sample Blank Invoice Templates