Free Download Professional Services Invoice Template
If you are a professional in any field, you need to have an invoice to charge your service fees to clients. Even though you are currently joining certain service company, you should still be familiar with invoice templates that you can use at any time if you decide to become a freelance worker.
When creating an invoice, don’t forget the following details:
- The name of a professional service provider
- Address of a professional service provider
- Contact a professional service provider
- Client’s name (complete with the title)
- Client’s address
- Client contact
All these details must not be forgotten when writing invoice. Also make sure the spelling is correct before printing the invoice.
Meanwhile, the contents of the invoice can be described as follows:
- The name of the service provided
- Unit price of services that have been provided
- The total price that must be paid by the client
- Details of other additional costs (for example value added tax or luxury tax)
- Payment due date
- Available payment methods
- Signatures of both parties or in accordance with the rules for making invoices
- Free space for notes
Please see the following sample professional invoice template for reference:
- Professional Services Invoice Template
- Web Receipt for Service
- Sample Invoice Template
- Professional Services Invoice Sample
- Generic Invoice Receipt
- Client Service Inventory Form
- Client Service Receipt Inventory
- Client Service Invoice
- and many more!
All templates are provided in various file formats such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, MS Excel, MS Word (Doc. and Docx.), Apple Numbers, Apple Pages, and PDF. Each template is particularly designed to meet the needs of the sample professional service invoice template. If you want to download the template, simply click the download button on each template. Download professional service invoice template here.