7 Types of Freelance Writer Invoice Templates, Download for Free Here
If you are a freelance writer, you need to choose the right invoice template to bill your clients. The right template can make a big difference in whether or not you get paid quickly. We provide invoice templates for freelance writers which can be downloaded for free here
Before you choose your invoice template, please note that invoice templates for freelance writers are of many kinds. Consider the following types of invoices to bill your clients.
- Standard invoice: This type of invoice describes how much your client owes. This is the most common type of invoice.
- Recurring invoice: The following types of invoices are used to receive recurring payments from clients. If they need copies or other content to be updated every month, you can use recurring invoices to meet your billing needs.
- Prepayment invoice: This type of invoice is sent by a retainer or depositor before collecting the final payment.
- Time-based invoice: This invoice is useful for billing clients who order time-based writing services.
- Credit invoice: This type of invoice records the credit you must pay to the client and is used if there is a refund or rebate.
- Debit invoice: The contents of this type of invoice are credits that clients must pay to you due to price increases or unpaid debts.
- Mixed invoice: This invoice contains the client’s account balance after a series of fees and credits.
Whatever type of invoice you create, the invoice contains the following information:
- Your name as a freelance writing service provider
- your address
- Your contacts can be contacted by clients
- client’s name
- Client’s address
- Client Contact
- details of the freelance writer service the client ordered
- details of price to be paid (include additional fees if applicable)
- payment due date
- The payment method you accept
- terms and conditions
- Your signature
Find the freelance invoice writer template that works best for you here.
All templates are provided in various file formats such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, MS Excel, MS Word (Doc. and Docx.), Apple Numbers, Apple Pages, and PDF. Each template is particularly designed to meet the needs of the sample freelance writer invoice template. If you want to download the template, simply click the download button on each template. Download freelance writer invoice template here.
- Freelancer Invoice Templates Sample
- Musicians Invoice Templates Printable
- Printable Professional Services Invoice Template
- Printable Word Invoice Templates
- Notary Invoice Templates Sample
- Printable Invoice for Small Business
- Graphic Design Invoice Template Printable
- Sample Repair Invoice Templates
- Sample Chef Invoice Templates
- Payment Invoice Templates Sample
- Sample Billing Invoice Template
- Self-Employed Invoice Templates Printable
- Printable Generic Invoice Templates
- Printable Production Assistant Invoice Templates
- Sample Timesheet Invoice Templates
- Consultant Invoice Templates Printable
- Pest Control Invoice Templates Sample
- Cash Invoice Templates Printable
- Billing Invoice Templates Printable
- Catering Invoice Template Sample
- Professional Invoice Templates Printable
- Photography Invoice Template Printable
- Printable Freight Invoice Templates
- Construction Invoice Templates Sample